Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First things first

My boss has been trying to get me to write again. He says I've got some things to say and once upon a time I liked to call myself a writer. So here I am, writing this little thing about my life as I prepare and then become a wife.

So who am I? I'm a 33 year old engaged woman about to marry a 25 year old wonderful man. We met, we dated, we fell in love and are going to build our little life together. We have a dog and an apartment and a wedding we are planning, which will happen in thirty-two short days.

 I'm not really sure how it's all gonna go or if I'll have anything worthwhile to share. But I'm sharing anyway. Actually, right now no one is reading this. And that's okay. I'll get there. All in good time friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment